Wednesday, October 10, 2012

20 poetry projects

I hope this is what we were supposed to put on here this week...

The air's temperature is a savage beast

In fact, I've heard that it draws blood upon contact with every and any life form's skin

red blood, thick as oil, smelling of brutality and tasting salty as the sea

the sound it makes as it leaks from the body fills the mouth with the taste of vile medicine

Despite the consensus, Santa Claus hates the frigid North Pole, but lives there by default

After all, if he lived in this wonderful weather, he'd be mauled by young and old alike

Speaking of which, now that I think about it, I'm still waiting on that signed Lebron basketball

Then again, I did rip and shred a couple years back when i got that kickass mountain bike

They say; "When you fall off your bike, get up and dust off...and toss it in the scrap heap"

Y'all will never guess what i did with that bike instead

The antsy anxiety of the curiosity is killing y'all, right? Tonight, try to sleep...

Be careful, don't hurt yourself. Then again, it saved the feline in the end

Back to Santa, who is probably snorkeling in Hawaii with a couple of elves

Craigory's kind of jealous. Honestly, he wishes he was there with them

When I get back, Santa and I will be cool, and that ball will get taken off his shelf

And this December will be the ballin'est Christmas that has ever been

I'll be the starting guard on the Heat this season after Wade realizes that I'm better

"C'est la vie!" is what he'll say as he walks off the court and hangs up his jersey and Jordans

"Please, no more" the hoop will say as my shots keep floating down and in like a feather

Everyone will wish they're out in the savage beast that is the air rather than get scored on

No comments:

Post a Comment